|Active Users||Basics||World Map||Colonists||Buildings||Materials||Modding||Version History|
|Release Date||Version||Patch Info|
|22/04/2020||22.4.2020||- Gameplay: You can now have unlimited trains per factory. Instead, trains now cost money (which gets refunded when you destroy the train).- Gameplay: When upgrading a building, the building now stays operational until all necessary upgrade ingredients are brought.
- Balance: Increased the speed of the depot/train station/shipping port cranes. The high capacity depot is even faster now.
- UI: Removing a track now also removes signals on top.
- UI: Recommendations can now have custom titles (like "Build a water supply").
- UI: When placing things like foundations, you now get a preview of the required resources.
- Fixed: Work particles not showing after some time.
- Fixed: The game should now continue running when focus is lost (when auto-pause is disabled).
- Fixed: You can no longer deconstruct tracks in stations.
- Fixed: You can no longer place signals on tracks in stations.
- Fixed: Combat robots should no longer drink.
- Fixed: Recommendations should no longer appear in the tutorials.
- Fixed: Goto-Timeout not getting serialised correctly.
- Misc: Added money to the train tutorials.
|12/04/2020||12.4.2020||- UI: Added a hint text to some of the actions, e.g. that you can cycle between objects while deconstructing.
- Balance: Reduced the money required for the money-goal.- Balance: Reduced the cost of the auto-grove and the auto-kiln and moved them to tier 2.
- Fixed: Recommendations are now deleted when a required object is deleted (e.g. through a mod). - Fixed: Being able to build shipping ports over trees etc..
- Fixed: Changing a bonfire's color executing a claim while still under construction.
- Fixed: Objectives like earn money should no longer get duplicated when reloading a game.
- Fixed: Deconstructing a belt should no longer keep outgoing items reserved.
- Fixed: You can no longer place buildings on tiles where reserved items lie.
|10/04/2020||EA 10.4.2020 (RC)||- Gameplay: Redesigned the recommendation system. It is now much more like the system in Prison Architect. You get tasks, like "setup a well and produce water" and receive a small cash reward on completion. These tasks guide you along your way in the tech tree. Modders: Have a look at <RecommendationInfo> to add this functionality to your own mods.- UI: Added your current money amount to the top info panel and removed it from the cargo port.
- Balance: Made the combat robot stronger.
- Fixed: Added goals to the mockup-scenarios.
- Fixed: Layout bug with cover vein panel.
- Fixed: When multiple enemy claims overlap, you now only pull enemies from the closest camp.
- Fixed: Enemies now only follow you for a maximum of 30 seconds.
- Fixed: Possible incompatibility with previous save games.
|09/04/2020||EA 9.4.2020c (RC)||- Fixed: The save screen now shows file write times, not creation times.- Fixed: Swords can no longer be produced.
- Fixed: Deprecated houses are no longer shown in the list.
- Fixed: Setting up a carriage station before it is built will trigger the schedule generation when complete.
- Fixed: Wheat not growing on tiles where a mountain was mined. - Fixed: Minor bug when leaving maps related to thought bubbles.
- Fixed: Deconstructing a nice house now yields the correct ingredients.
- Performance: The camera is no longer rendering while the map is loaded/generated.
|09/04/2020||EA 9.4.2020b (Beta)||- UI: When selecting multiple combat robots, there is now an info panel showing all of them.- UI: Hovering over the smily in the colonist management screen now shows a tooltip.
- UI: When searching for a type by typing, the relevance filter is disabled when no type would be shown with it.
- UI: The game version number is now shown on the menu screen.
- Gameplay: Attacking an enemy camp now reveals the tiles covered by it.
- Gameplay: When sending robots outside of your territory's range, they now go to the nearest tile where they can go.
- Gameplay: Readded the "Attack" button to the enemy claim panel. Note that using using it is not always optimal as positioning/rallying your robots before the fight might be advantageous.
- Gameplay: Deprecated the middle-tier-house. You now have the basic house with low quality and capacity 4 and can upgrade it to a high quality capacity 2 house.
- Fixed: Multiple text issues on the custom map screen.
- Fixed: Several smaller fixes.
- Fixed: Layout bug when opening/closing the recommendation window.
- Fixed: Combat robots are no longer counted as idle colonists.
- Fixed: You can no longer build shipping ports outside of your territory.
|08/04/2020||EA 8.4.2020 (Beta)||- Permormance: Improved performance of health bar UI rendering.- Permormance: Improved performance of thought bubble UI rendering.
- Misc: You can now grow wheat on regular grass tiles, not just on dry grass.
- Misc: Added SpawnerInfo→ExactSpawnNumber.
- Balance: A stone block now only requires one rock.
- Fixed: Production status string in UI.
- Fixed: The date in the save game view not always matching the actual save time.
- Fixed: You can now prevent certain enemy camp spawns by using DeleteObjectsInfo.
|05/04/2020||EA 5.4.2020 (RC)||- UI: Colonist happiness is now next to the needs in the panel.- UI: Added a happiness column to the colonist management screen. Also removed swords from the colonist panels as they are deprecated.
- UI: You can now disable inserters. - Performance: Improved performance on maps with many enemies.
- Fixed: Error loading save games using the earn money objective.
- Fixed: Roads are no longer covered by the oasis.
- Fixed: Playing on a map without objectives no longer opens a victory screen.
- Fixed: Colonists with only "Construction" assigned will now pick up hammers.
|- Gameplay: Replaced the combat system.- Colonists can no longer fight. Instead you can now build combat robots which can get destroyed (model & animation will be replaced in the future). More robot types and tiers will be added in the future.
- You can select multiple combat robots by drag-selecting them. Then, you can send them somewhere close to your territory by right-clicking. If you enter an enemy area, your robots will fight the enemies.
- You can now build combat robots in the robot workshop, which has been moved to tier 1.
- Health is no longer a need. Also, things no longer heal over time.
- Swords and training dummies are deprecated.
- Combat robots and enemies have little health bars on top of them.
- Updated the combat tutorial.
- Gameplay: When you link an output stockpile, it no longer sets it to accept products that are already accepted by existing stockpiles.
- Fixed: Transparent objects becoming opaque when animated.
|- Gameplay: The inventory targets are no longer the only objective. As such, they have been simplified. Modders: If you want to have your own products show up as targets, set an amount in ItemInfo→ProductionTargetAmount.- Gameplay: New objective: Clear all enemy camps.
- Gameplay: New objective: Earn money (via exporting).
- Gameplay: New objective: Claim land.
- Gameplay: In order to move on to the next tier on the world map it is now sufficient to visit half the islands of the previous tier.
- Gameplay: Carriages can now operate in automatic mode. It's active by default and eliminates the need to set a schedule for simple setups. (Note: Does not work with saves from older versions)
- UI: When making a logistics connection, hold ctrl, alt or shift to create a two-way-connection.
- Fixed: Objectives not saved/loaded correctly (e.g. when saving during a tutorial).
- Fixed: Colonists drinking/eating too much after being recruited.
- Fixed: Even-sized buildings like wells getting placed in a different spot than their blueprint indicates when rotated.
- Fixed: Ingredients brought to semi-automatic workshops should no longer get stolen.